Tiny Covert Audio Bug - Professional Grade
The tiny covert audio bug provides high quality recording. It is very simple and easy to use. Lightweight and compact case, enables easy carrying.
Due to the use of a standard battery (CR2450, that are widespread and can be bought in stores) power supply, it can be quickly replaced when the battery is consumed.
This device is convenient for those who do not use the recorder continuously (there is no need to recharge the battery) simply insert the battery when you need to record.
- Continuous high-quality audio recording without signal's compression at the distance of up to 12 meters
- 4 GB of built-in memory, or up to 150 hours of recording time
- Continuous recording up to 190 hours from standard CR2450 battery
- Recording is enabled via the Switch
- Payback via PC (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8)
- LED Indication of the recorder's operation
- The system of digital markers, allowing it to determine the authenticity of record
- High-speed USB 2.0 (up to 7 Mb/s)
- Built-in clock and calendar
- The recorder features 10-bit audio codec supporting high record quality
- Playback, upload to the PC, edit and erase records
- Configure recording, and set the desirable ratio of quality/duration
- Connect and configure optional functions and options of the recorder
- Playback records directly from the recorder without having to upload them to the PC
- Select and playback only the desirable record parts performed with VAS omitting parts without any voice information
- Built-in tips make operation of the program very easy and convenient.
- Audio recorder
- USB 2.0 adapter
- CR2450 battery
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.